International Security, Safety and Fire brokerage event
Tipo: Exposición Brokerage event
Within the framework of SICUR 2016: International Security, Safety & Fire Exhibition, Fundación para el Conocimiento madri+d organizes an International Technology Transfer Day in Security and safety to exchange information between possible technological partners, in the framework on the activities under Enterprise Europe Network.
The main objective of the event is to create a meeting forum for companies, research institutes, universities and other organizations that are actively engaged within the field of Security. Participants may provide opportunities for collaboration and business based on technology, through aimed-to-agreement bilateral meetings.
Participants can register and select meetings in 3 meeting sessions:
- Technology cooperation Brokerage
- Spanish Final Users, H2020 call Meetings
- TEDAE Security Commision entities Meetings
SICUR 2016 includes the following sectors: Security against Intrusion, Robbery & Aggression; Fire Prevention, Detection & Extinction; Traffic & Transport Security; Safety & Hygiene at Work; Natural Risks Control; Nuclear Safety; Computer Security; Security against Terrorism and, Emergencies and Defence.
"Information day: Horizon 2020 EU Framework Programme - 2016 Secure Societies Call".
In Collaboration with CDTI, TEDAE and PESI, there will be an "Information day: Horizon 2020 EU Framework Programme - 2016 Secure Societies Call". This information day will talk and discuss about the next H2020 Security Society call. Also, in the afternoon of the 23rd, there will be meetings with some final users willing to participate in the Calls and with TEDAE Security commision to evaluated coopration with in the frame of H2020.
How does Billateral meetings work?
- Register and publish your collaboration wishes
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
- One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule
- Fire prevention, detection and extinction
- Information Security
- Natural risks control services and equipment
- Nuclear safety and security
- Protection against terrorism
- Safety and Hygiene at work
- Security against intrusion, robbery and agression
- Traffic and transport security and safety
Why to participate
- to get the latest information on Securiy related research findings
- to meet and share views with researchers and experts from your business field
- to present, discuss and develop new projects
- to initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations